Angel Hair Pasta with Portobello Tomato Sauce
Ready in: 20 Min
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 Tbs. Creole seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, rinsed stemmed, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3/4 lb. angel hair pasta
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce, hot
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine flour with Creole seasoning until thoroughly blended.
- Dredge mushrooms thoroughly in seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over high heat.
- When oil is hot and almost smoking, add mushrooms and sauté about 1 minute per side until golden brown.
- Transfer mushrooms to a platter. Set aside and keep warm.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water 4-5 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain pasta in a colander.
- Serve pasta topped with sauce, mushrooms and Parmesan.
- White Wine